Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods Affairs Voicemail

Tiger Woods Affairs Voicemail: Miami, FL – Tiger Woods was finally caught redhanded! if this true.



Tiger Woods, Golf superstar, issued an apology on his official website to his family, stating, “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves.”

Now, It became clearer that the statement was issued due in part to an emerging incriminating voicemail. In it, a man who sounds identical to Woods pleads with one of his alleged mistresses to change her outgoing voicemail message, as Woods’ wife has discovered her phone number! Is this real?

Check out and listen Tiger Woods Affairs Voicemail reports below and decide for yourself if it’s real:

No comments:

Post a Comment