Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kylie Victoria Secret Photos

Kylie Victoria Secret Photos: Now we have the pics of Victoria Secret’s new angel Kylie Bisutti. Victoria Secret’s Kylie - Kyle Bisutti is from Simi Valley who worked the Victoria’s Secret Runway show last night. She won the national honor.



Kylie Victoria said Victoria Secret is fulfilling her dream to model, in New York, and other parts of the world. Kyle writes on Myspace:

“My career is commercial and fashion modeling. I work in New York & other parts of the world. I am ususally traveling somewhere for it. I do runway and printwork. I absolutely love it.. It has been my dream forever and now I am living it out. All things are possible if you just BELIEVE in yourself and have confidence in the Lord. I am also involved in an amazing business called ACN with my dad and my fiance. It is an amazing business and it gives me the opportunity to help others become financially free. It also helps build confidence in people and it is”

Kylie, 19, joined a night in which hosted Heidi Klum hosted strutted the runway with Marisa Miller in the $3 million diamond bra along with other favorites Miranda Kerr and Selita Ebanks.

Kylie Bisutti Pictures

Kylie Bisutti Photo 1
Kylie Bisutti Photo 2
Kylie Bisutti Photo 3
Kylie Bisutti Photo 4
Kylie Bisutti Photo 5
Kylie Bisutti Photo 6

She was named as new Angel in Victoria’s Secret Runway show lead by the Black Eyed Peas with Fergie performing “Boom Boom Pow” . Her win comes following a national vote.

On myspace, Kylie also writes:

“I am fortunately blessed with an incredible and loving family..I love them so much! I am pursuing my passion and dreams and having the most amazing time doing it! each day should be spent with thanks to the Lord and love and excitement. I am IN LOVE with an incredible man. I enjoy smiling and laughing about practically everything. positivity and optimism in all aspects of life is an imperitive way to live!

“I am the type of person who is crazy about laughing and appreciating everything that I have… I have an immense interest in helping people. Being a positive influence is a big deal. I’m always myself and am always living life to its fullest. I would rather not waste my time with a bad attitude… But always be as optimistic as I can about all situations.

“I live for GOD! && am devoted to Him. I’m faithful in my walk with Christ && couldn’t imagine how my life would be without Him…I love my family. They are a huge part of my life.

“I enjoy HAVING FUN!!!I love.. sports,fitness, hunting, camping, four-wheeling, rafting. coffe ice cream with my love. !. singing and dancing, ACN, eating, being spontaneous, playing board games and cards with my family, and most of all LOVING.I am married to the man of my dreams the LOVE OF MY LIFE!! an incredible person who is such a blessing and I thank God everyday for him He has such a big heart.. and I learn so much from him everyday! I can’t picture my life without him in it. We were perfectly brought together and are soulmates. We have EVERYTHING in common and spend every waking moment together.!

Congrats to you Kylie! Keep up the good work!

Kylie's Bisutti MySpace Online: myspace.com/kyliebisutti

Check out Victoria Secret fashion Show below..

No comments:

Post a Comment